Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Harpeth Hills Preschool

I cannot believe that Sam is big enough to go to Preschool!!  He is having a rough time so far, but each day he is doing better.  It is going to be really good for him, since he is so attached to his mama. :)  I love that he loves me so much, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy a few hours every week to get things done.  He cries when he gets out of the car and on and off throughout the day, but his teachers say he is getting better.  One day he stood at the lunch room door, hitting it, saying "bye bye" over and over.  Today his teacher texted Jenny to see what putting his head on his shoulder and rubbing his back meant.  He had been doing it all morning.  I think he has figured out that I pick him up when he wakes up from his nap, so he thought if he could just go to bed that the day would be over. :)  Hopefully, he will let himself enjoy it soon!

Here are a few pictures from the first day of school: 

Happy while still at home



"Cheese"

We love living close to Madison and Macey, so we can carpool.  Side note: I put Sam in a one piece outfit on purpose, so Sam couldn't get to his bellybutton, but I guess it didn't work :) notice his right hand.




Brady came out to give Sam a hug when we got to school.
His first day he did not nap, so he was one worn out little boy!!  He also would not let me put him in his bed, so he slept on my chest until I slid him off for this picture.

One day when he likes it, maybe I can get a picture of him with his teachers, Ms. Michele and Ms. Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment