Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Huntsville with Brady

The last 2 weeks in July, sweet Tori had to stay in the hospital for her first "tune-up" for Cystic Fibrosis.  She did an awesome job having to stay in one room for 14 days; she never asked to leave.  We are thankful that we live in a city with a CF clinic, so that we could visit her during her stay.  However, being the terrible photographer that I am, I have no pictures of any of those visits :(  I need to talk to Natalie to see if I can fix that.  Anyway, the first weekend that Tori was in the hospital, we were going to Huntsville, so to help Bryan, Nat, and Tori get settled in we took Brady with us to Huntsville.  This is the first time we have taken any of the cousins with us.  Being the know no stranger kid that Brady is, he did great.  He acted like he knew everyone better than Sam did :)  And once again with my problem with taking pictures, we got one for the whole weekend!  Two tired boys after a full weekend :) (Sam was especially tired since he slept on the floor with his daddy most of the night, since it was during his bad sleeping phase, and Brady and I were in the extra bed.  Which by the way we are back to sleeping all night again! YAY!!)


I knew I could count on Nat for some pictures :)  Here is sweet Torbi (not a typo, but what we call her sometimes :) during her hospital stay!


I think Sam is waving a wand in the picture :) Tori was showered with lots of fun things!

A quick update: The original day I posted this update about Sam sleeping again jinxed us because we had a terrible night that night (like no sleep hardly at all) and Sam slept with us the next night.  However, he had a double ear infection, so we got it all worked out :), but I was really mad at myself for posting how well he was sleeping, and then having some bad nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment