Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Sleepover

I can't believe that none of our nieces or nephew had spent the night with us before Brady did a couple of weeks ago. I guess the grandparents usually get the call before us. Anyway, we kept Brady one Sunday night when Tori had to be at the hospital for a CF test (which everything looked good on) very early. Natalie was worried because the two nights before we kept him, Brady had had some of the worst nights sleeping of his whole short life. But as it usually goes he was perfect. He slept without a peep. David was a big help, and I know he will be with Sam, too. If keeping Brady was any indication of the future, I won't have to do anything for Sam when David is home! :)

Brady loves his Uncle D

This is how Brady fell asleep.

Is this what my future might look like?
We had fun with Brady, and we really need to have the others before Sam arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment