Wednesday, May 25, 2011

8 Months

I have no idea where 8 months went! I am back in the phase of: "Do I really have a kid?" I think it is because he is about to be mobile and things are going to change dramatically. Anyway, Sam is growing like a weed and is sooooo much fun.








At 8 months:


Today he took one "crawling" step (might of done more, but Mimmy and I cheered, which distracted him and upset him because it was too loud)

Eats a lot -- anything we put in his mouth

Couldn't care less for daytime bottles

Crinkles his nose when he smiles

Hates the nursery

Still pretty attached to his mommy

Doesn't like getting his diaper changed

Doesn't like getting dressed

Still no teeth

Very cuddly

Gives hugs and kisses

Plays peekaboo

Does not like being in a room by himself

Sleeping great -- 8:30 to 7ish



We put up the jumparoo the other day. He loved it for a little while, and it was hilarious to watch. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to jump without spinning, so he doesn't get very excited when we put him in it anymore.






"Why are they laughing so hard at me?"

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment